2018 Summer Meeting
Parq Vancouver - JW Marriot & DOUGLAS hotels
Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute
2018 Summer Meeting
As of 04.25.2018
Monday, September 10, 2018
1:30pm - 5:00pm ICPI Registration
8:00am - 1:00pm Executive Committee Meeting*
2:00pm – 5:00pm Meetings, Membership & Trade Show
6:30pm - 8:00pm ICPI Member Reception**
Tuesday, September 11, 2018
7:30am - 8:30am Past Chair Breakfast*
8:30am - 12:00pm ICPI Registration
8:30am - 11:30am Construction Committee
11:45am - 1:45pm ICPI General Session Luncheon**
2:00pm – 3:30pm HNA Advisory Committee
2:00pm - 5:00pm Technical Committee
5:15pm - 6:15pm ICPI Innovative Technologies Forum
7:00pm - 10:00pm ICPI Social Event**
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
8:00am - 9:30am Foundation Program Committee
8:30am - 11:30am Marketing Committee
9:45am - 11:15am Foundation Board of Trustees
11:30am - 1:30pm Government Relations Committee
2:00pm - 5:00pm Education Committee
6:30pm - 8:00pm Paver PAC Reception*
Thursday, September 13, 2018
8:00am – 10:00am Dues & Bylaws Committee
12:00pm - 5:00pm Board of Directors
** Included in Spouse Registration
*** Optional Event- Additional Fee Required
The SKOOKUM music and event festival will take place in Vancouver September 7- 9 at Stanley Park. ICPI Members and spouses can view more information the live musical acts, entertainment and more here or view the festival flyer here. If you arriving into Vancouver a few days early, be sure to checkout the line-up at this years festival!
In the heart of Vancouver’s iconic Stanley Park, SKOOKUM features an eclectic mix of today’s contemporary music along with live art, sculpture, and multimedia installations, all set in a spectacular vibrant coastal atmosphere just minutes from downtown Vancouver.
Music will be complemented by remarkable culinary dishes from some of Vancouver’s most notable chefs and restaurateurs with tasting areas showcasing some of the best premium BC wines, local distilleries and craft breweries.
Activities to look at while in town that are ‘very Vancouver’:
- Skookum Festival – Music/Food/Cultural festival in Stanley Park happening the weekend prior to your meeting (Sept 7-9, 2018).
- Vancouver Foodie Tours – Food tours offered in Gastown and Granville Island. Can book private tours for groups.
- Capilano Suspension Bridge – Simple and beautiful way to experience the BC outdoors and learn some history. Offers group rates.
- Grouse Mountain – Take the gondola up the mountain for views of the city, and enjoy a lunch/dinner/drink on the patio. Offers group rates.
- Bard on the Beach – Our Shakespeare Festival along the beach with shows every night until September 22nd.
- Sea Vancouver – Cruise around the Vancouver harbour in a fast speed zodiac boat. Can charter a private boat.
- Whale Watching – September is still whale watching season! Can charter a private boat.