241 W. Washington St.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute
Westin Indianapolis, IN
2018 Annual Meeting
as of 02.02.2018
Friday, February 9
10:00am – 4:00pm Registration
7:00am – 12:00pm Executive Committee Meeting*
11:00am - 6:00pm ICON Equipment Show
Saturday, February 10
7:00am – 3:00pm Registration
4:00pm - 6:30pm Registration
8:00am - 5:30pm ICON Equipment Show
5:30pm - 6:30pm Leadership Development Forum
6:30pm – 8:00pm ICPI Member Reception**
Sunday, February 11
7:30am – 8:30am Past Chair Breakfast*
7:30am – 11:30am Registration
8:00am – 11:00am Meetings, Membership and Trade Show Committee Meeting
8:30am – 11:30am Education Committee Meeting
11:45am – 1:45pm General Session Luncheon**
2:00pm – 5:00pm Technical Committee Meeting
2:00pm – 3:30pm Hardscape North America Advisory Committee Meeting
7:00pm - 10:00pm ICPI Social Event**
Monday, February 12
7:00am – 1:00pm Registration
8:00am – 11:00am Marketing Committee
7:45am – 9:15am Foundation Program Committee Meeting
9:30am – 11:00am Foundation Board of Trustees
11:30am – 1:30pm Government Relations Committee Meeting
2:00pm – 5:00pm Construction Committee Meeting
2:00pm – 4:00pm Dues & Bylaws Committee Meeting
6:00pm – 7:30pm ICPI Paver PAC Reception***
Tuesday, February 13
8:00am – 1:00pm Board of Directors Meeting
** Included in Spouse Registration
*** Optional Event- Additional Fee Required
Edward Sullivan, PCA Chief Economist is the Featured Speaker for ICPI Annual Meeting
Edward Sullivan as Chief Economist of the Portland Cement Association directs all PCA’s forward assessments of the economy, cement consumption and the construction industry – for the U.S., Canada, and international. In each of the past two years, Mr. Sullivan was cited by the Chicago Federal Reserve as the most accurate forecaster regarding economic growth among 30 top economists. Various other forecasting surveys have placed Mr. Sullivan among the most accurate construction economists in the country. Mr. Sullivan’s analysis and views regarding the construction, cement and concrete industries will be helpful for ICPI members for corporate planning efforts and government policy. Mr. Sullivan has more than 20 years of industrial economic analysis in support of senior executives and has played an important role in several U.S. Government trade policy decisions.
ICPI Announces Social Event Location for Annual Meeting in Indy
All 2018 ICPI Annual Meeting attendees are invited to the Social Event on Sunday, February 11 from 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm at the Slippery Noodle Inn in downtown Indianapolis, IN.
“The Slippery Noodle Inn was originally founded in 1850 as the Tremont House. It is Indiana's oldest, continually operated bar in the original building. The Noodle is listed in the National Register of Historic Places,” according to the venue’s website.
Join ICPI members and colleagues for an evening of networking, live entertainment, and plenty of drinks and food.
For more information, to register or to view a complete agenda for the Annual Meeting, visit the event website at www.icpi.org/2018AnnualMeeting.
- The reception will be held at Punch Bowl Social (120 S Meridian St.) in Indianapolis on Monday, February 12, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm.
- Please register in advance (Click here to download the registration form) or register early-on at the Annual Meeting. Pre-registering will speed up your entrance to the event onsite.
- You may pay by personal check or personal credit card (cash is not accepted).
- The suggested entrance fee is a minimum of $100 for individuals or $175 with spouse.
- By law, only personal (not corporate) contributions may be accepted.
- Only U.S. members can donate to the PaverPAC.
- All proceeds will be used to provide PaverPAC support for key Members of Congress.
- Attire: Business Casual (sport jacket suggested)
- Dinner and drinks will be provided. Come ready to have fun!