The 2019 Canadian Activities Meeting will take place in Toronto, Ontario on Monday, November 4, 2019. The meeting will be located at the Delta Hotel & Conference Centre at 655 Dixon Rd. (Fomerly the International Plaza Hotel) The Canadian Activities Meeting will address the following items:
- Report on the Canadian Activities Fund
- Report from AP Public Affairs activities
- Presentation from Dr. Jennifer Drake about the recently completed PICP Maintenance Research
- Participation in the Federation of Canadian Municipalities and Transportation Association of Canada
- Collaboration with FIHOQ /APPQ and other contractor and design professional organizations
- Determination of future ICPI regional municipal workshops
- Other Canadian Activities
- Canadian influence on ICPI technical, construction and marketing efforts
- Update on the ICPI Industry Sales / Contractor Business Survey
The registration fee is $109 USD and is open to ICPI members only. A continental breakfast, lunch, coffee service and light snacks will be provided.
If you experience difficulties registering for the meeting online, please complete and return the to Erin Hobson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsors of the Canadian Activity Fund are also encouraged to renew their sponsorhip for 2020. Please click on the button below to download the form and return to Robert Bowers at rbowers@icpi..org.
Complete agenda a meeting documents will be available here in late October.
|8:00 a.m.||Continental Breakfast|
Morning session including Guest Presenter - Dr. Jennifer Drake - PICP Permeability Maintenance Research
|1:00 p.m.||Afternoon session including Guest Presenter - Dr. Jennifer Drake - PICP Winter Maintenance Research|
The 2019 Canadian Activities Meeting is sponsored by the Canadian Activities Fund.