Promote Your Certification
Create a buzz and promote yourself and/or the certified installers on staff that help make your business a success. Tell everyone including your customers, vendors and colleagues of your commitment, accomplishments and expertise.
By marketing your ICPI certification and/or designations, you can enhance your company’s image and increase your competitive edge.
MAKE CERTIFICATION WORK FOR YOU
- Proudly display your certificate where customers can see it. Please note that requests for reprints of any certificates (ROC and Certification certificate) or IDs have a $25 reprint charge
- Add the ICPI Certified Installer logo to company trucks, letterhead, business cards, shirts, checks, website, email signature, company promotional literature, store windows, etc.
- Add a picture or profile of your ICPI Certified Installer employees to your company website
- Create signs for your jobsites promoting that an ICPI Certified Installer is working on this project
- Send a press release to your customers, local news media, vendors and state/local associations to which you belong announcing your achievement
- Add “ICPI Certified Installer” to your MRA Blue Book ad and Angie’s List listing Note: ICPI Certification is an individual achievement; therefore, we encourage its use on an individual basis only and may not be used explicitly or implicitly as a company accreditation or license.
- Introduce yourself to customers by using your name and title of “ICPI Certified Installer”
- Familiarize your customers and colleagues of the importance of ICPI Certification by using materials from the ICPI Contractor Tool Kit
- Seek or accept speaking engagements that will promote you as an "ICPI Certified Installer" and give you and your company more exposure
- Write a short article for your state (or local) association newsletter about the importance of certification
- Advertise to customers that your employees hold this certification showing commitment to excellence
- Contact ICPI today so we can email you the ICPI Certified Installer Certification logo or a sample press release! Email email@example.com or call us at (703) 657-6900.
HOW ICPI WILL HELP PROMOTE ICPI CERTIFIED INSTALLERS
- Post your name, city and state/province and certification/designation level achieved on our web site. (Note: ICPI Contractor Member Companies receive full company listing with direct link to website and may participate in ICPI’s online lead service. Please contact us for information on ICPI membership.)
- Provide an "ICPI Certified Installer" ribbon for name badge at Annual and Summer meetings
- Promote certified installer in its guide specifications, literature and videos
- Many ICPI manufacturer members promote ICPI Certified Installers to the general public