Louisville, KY - Registration for Hardscape North America is open! The 10th anniversary of the hardscape industry's largest trade show, taking place October 19 -21 at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky, will be bigger and better than ever. The show is moving to a larger space this year within the Kentucky Exposition Center to accommodate more and larger exhibits and to offer new activities including on-the-floor contractor briefings and dealer education sessions.
New keynote sessions are being offered this year and will feature John Schnatter, Founder and CEO of Papa John's Pizza, who will discuss his tips to success in growing one of the world's largest pizza delivery chains, and U.S. Gold medalist and Olympic gymnast, Shannon Miller, who will present "The Gold Medal Mindset." Renowned author, speaker and Gen Y expert, Jason Dorsey, will also present a session titled "Selling Across Generations."
HNA attendees will receive free admission to GIE+EXPO, the Green Industry & Equipment Expo, and the 19- acre Outdoor Demonstration Area. The early-bird registration deadline has been set for September 8, with a price increase and final registration being accepted up until the dates of the show. Attendees can register at the show for an additional fee. Registrations can be made at HardscapeNA.com. Additional highlights of the 10th Annual Hardscape North America include:
- Year of the Dealer! HNA has expanded its dealer education and networking opportunities for 2016. Starting with HNA Dealer Day, Judy Guido of Guido and Associates will present "The Future of Now - How to Increase Sales, Profits, Differentiation and Attract World-Class Talent." Following the Dealer Day program, dealers are invited to a trade show preview on the new trade show floor. Dealers will also enjoy on-the-floor trade show briefings during the preview and two new Dealer Sessions featuring speakers from Bob Clements International, the industry-leading consultant in dealer education.
- New Contractor Briefings taking place on the trade show floor. The 20-minute briefings will cover topics such as "Are You Really Making Money on the Job," "Profit is Not a Four Letter Word" and "Best SRW Construction Practices."
- Eight conference sessions featuring the industry's most sought-after presenters and speakers, including "Estimating Projects with Confidence," presented by Jerry Gaeta, "YouTube Your Next Hardscape Project," presented by Tom Gardocki and "Profits and Pavers: Are You Making What You Should," presented by Monroe Porter.
- A new continuous build format for the Hardscape Demonstrations in the HNA Outdoor Arena. Bill Gardocki will oversee six one-hour live demonstrations, including "Basic Wall Building," "Permeable Paver Installation" and "Lighting and Water Feature Installation."
- This year's show marks the fourth year for the Hardscape North America Installer Championships. Top hardscape contractors will compete against each other to determine the best-of-the-best in the industry. Up to 24 teams will start the competition in a preliminary round, with only the best four moving on to the championship round. Only one team will be named the 2016 Champion and win a prize package valued at approximately $10,000!
- HNA 2016 is again co-locating with GIE+EXPO, the Green Industry & Equipment Expo, and all HNA 2016 attendees will receive free access to the indoor and outdoor areas at GIE+EXPO. Offering more than 750 exhibits and a 19-acre outdoor area, access to GIE+EXPO allows HNA 2016 attendees to browse the latest in outdoor power equipment, excavation equipment, trucks, trailers, landscaping products and tools.
- The HNA Awards Recognition Reception will take place on October 20 at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville. Guests will enjoy an evening presentation and see the best in quality construction in award-winning walkways, patios, plazas, driveways, parking lots, roadway projects, and more.
- Three free concerts will rock the Nissan Commercial stage at Fourth Street Live!
The Crashers, Wednesday, October 19
Brooke Eden & Joe Nichols, Thursday, October 20
Kirby's Dreamland & Wax Factory, Friday, October 21
Hardscape North America will be held in the centrally-located city of Louisville, Kentucky, recently named by Travel + Leisure magazine "One of the Best Places to Travel in the U.S." The city offers the only Urban Bourbon Trail in the country, an award-winning restaurant and bar scene and is within half a day's drive to more than 70% of the country. For Hardscape North America 2016 attendees, Delta, United and Southwest Airlines are offering discounts on flights to Louisville. For more information, visit hardscapena.com/hotelsandtravel.
About Hardscape North America
Hardscape North America (HNA) is THE Hardscape show for contractors and distributors/dealers. It brings top-notch education, certification courses, products and technology to contractors and installers who build segmental pavements and retaining walls. HNA features indoor and outdoor exhibits displaying state-of-the-art tools and products and demonstrations, plus networking opportunities. Hardscape North America is produced by the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute and endorsed by the National Concrete Masonry Association and the Brick Industry Association. To learn more about HNA, visit HardscapeNA.com.