Enter Your Project for the HNA Awards by August 13 for Early-Bird Submission Discount
The HNA Awards recognize residential and commercial hardscape projects in the U.S. and Canada, including walkways, patios, driveways, and commercial plazas, parking lots, streets and more.
The 2018 Hardscape North America Project Awards online submissions system is open. Entries will be accepted through Wednesday, September 5. Projects entered by Monday, August 13 receive an early-bird discount of $40 per entry.
Winning and honorable mention awards are given to hardscape installation contractors. Designers and product manufacturers of winning and honorable mention projects will also be recognized at the 2018 Hardscape North America trade show during the HNA Awards Recognition Presentation on Thursday, October 19, and will be featured in Interlock Design magazine, the HNA website, social media, a press release and other industry publications. Past winners have also appeared in Hardscape Magazine, Concrete Products, Lawn & Landscape, Concrete International, Landscape and Irrigation Magazine, Landscape Architect and Specifier News, Concrete Masonry Designs and more!
Prove Your Company is the Best in the Hardscape Industry!
Click here to view the 2017 HNA Awards Winners and Honorable Mention Honorees.
The 2018 HNA Awards feature 18 hardscape categories, including new categories for natural stone, outdoor living features and vintage installation:
- Concrete paver residential (less than 3,000 sf.)
- Concrete paver residential (more than 3,000 sf.)
- Concrete paver commercial (less than 15,000 sf.)
- Concrete paver commercial (more than 15,000 sf.)
- Concrete paver permeable residential or commercial (all sizes)
- Segmental retaining walls residential (all sizes)
- Segmental retaining walls commercial (all sizes)
- Clay brick residential (all sizes)
- Clay brick commercial (all sizes)
- Clay brick permeable residential or commercial (all sizes)
- Porcelain paver residential (all sizes)
- Porcelain paver commercial (all sizes)
- Combination of hardscape products residential (less than 4,000 sf.)
- Combination of hardscape products residential (more than 4,000 sf.)
- Combination of hardscape products commercial (all sizes)
- Natural stone residential or commercial projects (all sizes)
- Outdoor living feature residential or commercial projects (all sizes)
- Vintage installation for residential or commercial projects installed before 2008 (all sizes)
NOTE: Entries in the combination of hardscape products categories can include natural stone, masonry veneer and mortared walls.
Projects for consideration in categories 1-17 must have been completed between November 1, 2014, and June 30, 2018. Projects for category 18 (Vintage Installation) must have been installed before 2008.
- Design (including use of color, shape, texture and pattern)
- Quality of Construction and Craftsmanship
- Compatibility with Related Construction Materials and Systems
- Construction Innovation
- Overall Excellence
Entrants will be asked to submit five photos and written descriptions of the completed projects that address the five judging criteria.
*If you are a previous entrant and forgot your login password, please click "lost password?" to reset it.