Enter Your Hardscape Project by August 12 and Save $40 Per Entry
Does Your Company Have an Outstanding Hardscape Project?
2019 HNA Awards Submission Dates
Early Bird Deadline: 8/12/2019
Final Day to Submit: 9/5/2019
The Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI) is now taking submissions for the 2019 Hardscape North America (HNA) Awards.
The HNA Awards recognize residential and commercial hardscape projects in the United States and Canada, including walkways, patios, driveways, and commercial plazas, parking lots, streets and more.
Winning and honorable mention awards in 18 categories will be given to hardscape installation contractors. Designers and product manufacturers of winning and honorable mention projects will also be recognized at the 2019 Hardscape North America trade show during the HNA Awards Recognition Presentation and will be featured in Interlock Design magazine, the HNA website, social media, a press release and other industry publications.
Entries will be accepted from now through Thursday, September 5. Projects entered by Monday, August 12 receive a discount of $40. Members of ICPI, the National Concrete Masonry Association (NCMA) and Brick Industry Association (BIA) receive additional discounts for submissions.
The 2019 HNA Awards categories are:
- Concrete paver residential (less than 3,000 sf.)
- Concrete paver residential (more than 3,000 sf.)
- Concrete paver commercial (less than 15,000 sf.)
- Concrete paver commercial (more than 15,000 sf.)
- Concrete paver permeable residential or commercial (all sizes)
- Segmental retaining walls residential (all sizes)
- Segmental retaining walls commercial (all sizes)
- Clay brick residential (all sizes)
- Clay brick commercial (all sizes)
- Clay brick permeable residential or commercial (all sizes)
- Porcelain paver residential (all sizes)
- Porcelain paver commercial (all sizes)
- Combination of hardscape products residential (less than 4,000 sf.)
- Combination of hardscape products residential (more than 4,000 sf.)
- Combination of hardscape products commercial (all sizes)
- Natural stone residential or commercial projects (all sizes)
- Outdoor living features residential or commercial projects (all sizes)
- Vintage installation for residential or commercial projects installed before 2008 (all sizes)
Awards submissions will be judged on five criteria:
- Design (including use of color, shape, texture and pattern)
- Quality of Construction and Craftsmanship
- Compatibility with Related Construction Materials and Systems
- Construction Innovation
- Overall Excellence
Entrants will be asked to submit five photos and written descriptions of the completed projects that address the five judging criteria.
To submit a project or for more information on the 2019 HNA Awards, visit https://hna.secure-platform.com/a.
For more information about 2018 HNA Award winners and honorable mentions, click here.