Louisville, KY (May 24, 2017) - Registration for the hardscape industry's largest trade show, Hardscape North America (HNA), is now open. Taking place October 18 -20, 2017 at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky, HNA continues to grow in attendance, reaching record numbers in 2016 with 2017 expected to be even larger.
HNA will be located in its larger space for the second year in a row, the East Wing of the Kentucky Exposition Center. Early-bird registration is $15 and includes access to over 900 indoor exhibits, the 20-acre Outdoor Demonstration Area, on-the-floor contractor briefings and admission to the Green Industry & Equipment Expo (GIE+EXPO), the largest trade show for the lawn and landscape industry, co-located with HNA. Early-bird registration also includes the opportunity to see the HNA Installer Championships and attend the HNA Hardscape Project Awards Presentation.
Registrants may upgrade for an additional $50 to attend the six live, continuous build demonstrations in the HNA Outdoor Arena, led by Bill Gardocki and his team from the University of New Hampshire. This year's live demonstrations include sessions on Installation of Base Material and Pavers for Interlocking Pavements and Go Pro Time-Lapse for Construction Jobs, Hardscape Lighting and Outdoor Kitchens. Each demonstration offers 1 CE credit for ICPI Certified Installers.
The early-bird registration deadline is September 7, 2017 and all registrations can be completed at www.HardscapeNA.com. Attendees can register after the deadline or at the show for additional fees.
Additional highlights of HNA 2017 include:
- Eight conference sessions featuring industry hot topics and expert presenters. These include first-time conference presenter, David Murray, discussing "OSHA's New Crystalline Silica Regulation," George Hedley presenting "Estimate Accurate Job Costs to Always Make a Profit" and "Strategies to Win More Profitable Contracts and Overcome the Low Bid Process," and another first-time conference presenter, Todd Bairstow, sharing his knowledge on "Emerging Online Lead Generation Trends for Residential Hardscape Business."
- An expanded line-up of Contractor Briefings taking place on the trade show floor. The 20-minute briefings will cover topics including "ICPI Installer Certification, Advanced Designations and Their Value," presented by ICPI Executive Director, Charles McGrath, and "Five Ways to Future Proof Your Hardscape Business," presented by Frank Bourque.
- The HNA Dealer Program, Dealer Day networking and a sneak peek of the trade show floor will take place on Wednesday, October 18. The HNA Dealer program will feature ways to grow your business by thinking analytically and creatively. In closing, the HNA Dealer Program will include a keynote address by leading economist, Alan Beaulieu, who will present a snapshot of today's economy, where it's going and how the trends will affect your business. The HNA Dealer Program is sponsored by Belgard and Pavestone.
- This year's show marks the fifth year for the Hardscape North America Installer Championships. Top hardscape contractors will compete against each other to determine the best-of-the-best in the industry. Twenty-four teams, including the seven winners from the regional championships, will compete over the course of two days, with only the best being named the 2017 Champion. The winning team will receive a prize package valued at approximately $10,000.
- The HNA Hardscape Awards Presentation will take place on Thursday, October 19, at the Trade Show Floor Classroom. Awards will be presented to outstanding hardscape projects by contractors in commercial and residential applications.
- ICPI and NCMA continuing education Pre-Show Installer Courses. All classes will take place on Tuesday and Wednesday, October 17 and 18 at the Hyatt Hotel and are approved for CE Credits for ICPI Certified Installers.
- Three free nights of concerts will rock the Mercedes Benz Vans stage at Fourth Street Live!
Uncle Kracker with opening act Runaway June, Wednesday, October 18
The Crashers with opening act Alaska and Madi, Thursday, October 19
V-Groove, Friday, October 20
Hardscape North America will be held in the centrally-located city of Louisville, Kentucky. HNA 2017 attendees can receive discounts on airline flights to and from Louisville on Delta, United, American and Southwest Airlines. For more information, visit HardscapeNA.com/hotelsandtravel.