|The Hardscape North America Installer Championship is intended to test and recognize the skill, dedication and passion of hardscape contractors from Canada, United States and Mexico. Each team that competes in the championship will have their understanding of industry best practices and guidelines (safety, quality and craftsmanship) tested in a race against the clock and other top installers in the industry.|
HNA Regional Installer Championships are being sponsored across North America:
- Northwest Region in Lacey, WA on August 11 – Sponsored by Basalite, Belgard, Mutual Materials and Pavestone
- Central Region in Fort Worth, TX on August 24 – Sponsored by Alliance, Belgard, Hulton Tools, Ox Group Tools, Pavestone, Surebond, Techniseal and Whiz-Q
- Southeast Region in Buford, GA on August 25 – Sponsored by Belgard, Pavestone, Seal n Lock- Pavetec, Stovall and Surebond
- Southwest Region in Chandler, AZ on September 8 – Sponsored by the ICPI Arizona Chapter
Winning teams garner a prize package from ICPI valued at up to $4,000 for two team members and an alternate or coach. Teams earn:
- Round trip transportation to Louisville, KY
- Individual accommodations at the Galt House Hotel, Tuesday, October 16 through to Friday, October 19
- Complimentary trade show admission to Hardscape North America
- Complimentary registration fee for HNA Installer Championship to compete for the national title
Mike Darling Hardscapes claimed the New England Region in Providence, RI on March 15 that was sponsored by the Northeast Hardscape Expo with Belgard, Pavers by Ideal, Pavestone and Techo-Bloc. Spokane Community College won the NCLC competition in Graham, NC on March 14-17 and will be sponsored by HNA to compete in the national championship, while Alamance Community College finished second and will be sponsored by GIE+EXPO at the Installer Championship in Louisville, KY.
For more information on the HNA Installer Championship and Regional Events or to register for the trade show, click here.