ICPI and NCMA invite you to participate in the highly successful B2B (Business to Business) meetings at the Icon-Xchange next year in Phoenix, AZ on February 18-19, 2017 in conjunction with the ICPI and NCMA Annual Meetings. Don't miss the opportunity to be part of this premier event for the manufactured hardscape and concrete masonry industry. Click here to complete the ICON-Xchange/B2B contract as an Associate Host, or if you are looking to register as a Producer Attendee all you need to do is register for the ICPI Annual Meeting and you will then be contacted to register your B2B team. Click here to view a video about ICON-Xchange or you can visit the Icon-Xchange Website for more details. For more information on the Icon-Xchange or for any questions, please contact Erin Hobson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not sure what the B2B Exchange is or how it works?
What is the B2B Exchange?
- B2B Exchange is a VIP program for Producer Members to connect with vendors through private, productive 25 minute meetings. Associates and Producers who participate benefit through direct dialogue and the efficiency and convenience of scheduled appointments, all condensed into a two-day event.
- B2B Exchange cuts through the randomness of a large tradeshow experience by putting buyers and sellers face-to-face through scheduled appointments in a relaxed hotel suite or room.
- B2B Exchange will have exclusive hours from 9am to 5:30 pm on Saturday, February 18 and Sunday, February 19 from 10am to 3:30pm, ensuring that no other NCMA or ICPI events are planned at that time. An exclusive reception for B2B Exchange participants will be held from 6pm to 7pm on Saturday evening.
How does the B2B Exchange work?
- Top-tier Associate Members and Producer Members will receive an exclusive invitation to register for the B2B Exchange.
- Once participation is confirmed, Producers and Associates can request private one-on-one meetings with each other in advance utilizing an online scheduling system.
- Confirmed meetings allow Associates and Producers to identify agenda items or business presentation topics in advance.
- Meetings are 25 minutes long with five minutes between appointments.