The Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute’s Contractor Tool Kit delivers the tools contractors need to succeed in the concrete paver installation business. The Tool Kit can help contractors tackle their biggest challenges by:
- Using successful upselling strategies to increase their profitability and help customers realize their dream outdoor environments
- Marketing their business to potential customers in their area
- Learning best practices for installing various concrete paver applications
- Having their installers earn Concrete Paver Installer Certification at member discount rates
- Implementing the latest safety programs to protect their employees and business
- Gaining access to the latest technical information, design ideas, and project profiles
The ICPI Contractor Tool Kit offers three levels of access based on how contractors want to build their business:
- General: Resources provided to all contractor, regardless of their ICPI member status, to support industry best practices.
- Certified: Additional marketing and education opportunities available to installers who have achieved their ICPI Concrete Paver Installer Certification
- Member: Access to all ICPI technical, education, and marketing resources.
Click here for more information.