“Where to begin?” That’s often the question that confronts interlock concrete pavement contractors when they hire young permanent or temporary seasonal employees without experience in the industry.
ICPI now offers members a complimentary benefit that addresses this basic training need for contractors. The Institute is launching a quarterly demonstration video series available on-demand from the ICPI website. Nonmembers must pay $40 per video to participate.
The first video features Pat McCrindle at the 2015 North American Hardscape show demonstrating basic paver installation. Additional quarterly videos will feature:
- Segmental Retaining Walls for Raised Patio Construction
- Tools for Paver Installation Efficiency
- Firepit and Outdoor Fireplace Construction, Safety and Design
- Permeable Interlocking Concrete Pavement Construction
- Dress-up Your Hardscape Projects and Boost Your Profits
Each video also has an accompanying test that contractors can use with their employees. The first video is available on-demand by clicking here. For more information, contact ICPI’s Manager of Education, Anya Plana-Hutt, at email@example.com.